Thursday 5 October 2017

Nigerian woman celebrates as she welcomes a child barely a year after removing an 8kg fibroid (photos)


  Irene Eze, a Nigerian woman took to IG to share her testimony on becoming a mother after having to undergo a life changing surgery about a year ago.

Sharing photos of her son, the new mum revealed how she  had to undergo a surgery to remove 8kg of fibroid from her womb, a year ago.


She wrote: "Sincerely.. I am short of words.. Some call me lucky.. But I say.. I am #favoured.. #blessed #lifted 
This time last year.. I was recovering from a major surgery to remove 8kg fibriod from MI womb.. N today.. I carry mi Son!!! I am a mother!!! The beauty of it all.. Is knowing God is never Eva late.. As I look/carry mi son #ayomide each day.. I realise how much love has bin given n how much I need to give.. Motherhood is a joy.. A stress.. A job!!!.. But 1 dat am so happy to give MI all.. It's scary.. Bcos I always ave this fear.. Of not being "right" for mi son!!! But I bless God each day.. As I feel.. Smile n kiss d face of Wat mi victory looks like.. Yes MI son is MI victory sign of a victorious God #miracles #victory #inspaya #surgery #newborn #mum #mother #motherhood #proudmummy #love #slaymama #son #cute"

See her posts below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot