Tuesday 24 October 2017

R Kelly's ex claims she was starved and forced to have sex with other women in his bondage


One of R Kelly's ex-girlfriend's who recently spoke to Buzzfeed opened up about her time in Kelly's alleged 'cult', according to her she was physically abused by the singer, and was forced to have sex with other women. 

Jones told the Rolling Stone that she met Kelly in 2011 at an after-party for a concert in Dallas - and that the two quickly began texting regularly. 

About two months later, she claims that Kelly, who is now 50, paid to meet Jones and upon meeting, immediately started masturbating in front of her. 



Later that year she said she began falling for Kelly and left her job to move in with him in Chicago. 

Jones says Kelly had made references to having 'raised' other women, but didn't tell her that he was in relationships with them - which she alleges that he was.

Nearly as soon as she uprooted her whole life, Jones claims that Kelly started to enforce strict rules similar to those that other women have alleged. 

She said he forced her to wear baggy sweatpants and became controlling - making her update him on her whereabouts constantly. 

In November of 2011, less than year after the two first met, she said he became abusive

'He would start kicking me, telling me I was a stupid b**** [and] don't ever get in his business,' she told Rolling Stone. 

Soon after that, she recalled that Kelly moved her into his recording studio with two of his other girlfriends. There, she says he went to great lengths to ensure the three women never found out about each other. 

'If you disclose your relationship with him [to another woman] - how long you've known him or whatever - you can get beat,' Jones alleged. 

'He doesn't want in any way for one girl to feel more like "Oh we're close than you guys." Even though we knew deep down we're all living there, we didn't address it.' 

Jones said he often took away her phone or starved her as a punishment if she didn't follow his strict orders. 

Then, in 2013, things took a turn for the worse. 

Jones claims that in March of that year Kelly brought another of his girlfriends over to where he was keeping her and forced her to perform oral sex on Jones. 

'He told me, "I raised her. I've trained this b****. This is my pet,"' she told Rolling Stone. 


Jones also claims Kelly started forcing her to have intercourse with other women - and says he would threaten her if she said no. 

Jones described that period as 'six months of hell,' and said that as it came to an end she found herself contemplating suicide. 

'If I wasn't getting slapped, I wasn't eating or my phone was gone,' she claims. 

'I just said, "I'm gonna kill myself and it's gonna be his fault. I can either kill myself or kill him. What use am I when I walk out of here?"' 

So finally, at her lowest point, she claims she finally left Kelly's clutches on an afternoon she told him she was taking her son shopping in Dallas.

Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot