Monday 5 February 2018

Harry Kane Gifted Specially Made Nike Boots For Scoring 100 Premier League Goals

100 premier league goals; Harry Kane gifted Nike Boots

Harry Kane was gifted specially made Nike boots and a Tottenham shirt to celebrate reaching 100 Premier League goals on Sunday. The Spurs and England striker reached the milestone with a penalty on 95 minutes – having missed one near the end of normal time.

The master marksman kept his cool with the second spot-kick – to earn the 2-2 draw with Liverpool – and he got a few personal accolades to add to the Premier League point he secured.




Speaking after the match, Kane said: “I was nervous before the second penalty.

“It was a big moment, with a lot of pressure but I stuck to the routine. “There was a lot of pressure, in front of the Kop.“The first one, I did everything I wanted to and the keeper made the save.


“If I scored the first penalty we probably would have won it. But there we are.

I’ve had a good season in front of goal so let’s see how many I can get now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot