Monday 5 February 2018

See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To A Man's Farm After Being Warned In Ekiti (Photos)


A Nigerian man named Fakorede Sola, has taken to Facebook to lament his loss after his farm was set on fire by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Ekiti state. According to the distraught man, he invested his live savings on the farm because of the passion he has for farming before it was set on fire by the herdsmen because they were warned to stop their activities on the farm.

Read what he shared online;

Four Years ago, I went back to to the farm.Invested my life savings and borrowed more money from friends. Took bank loan. Considering the future and invested in my passion. Got labour from locals and also employed few from Benin Republic.

Planted over 4,000 stands of palm tree; over 2,000 stands of plantain; over 500 stands of cashew and about 300 stands of Cocoa.

I was always excited traveling to Ekiti twice a month from my base in Lagos to monitor the progress of my passion and investment.

Unfortunately, my hope was dashed this morning when I got the call that Fulani Herdsmen set my farm ablaze last night. Just because they were warned by my workers to stop their activities on the farm.

Is this how we will continue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot