Wednesday 4 April 2018

Bus Driver Braids Girl's Hair Every Day After Finding Out Her Mum Died


A bus driver has been braiding a young schoolgirl’s hair every day for years after the child’s mum passed away suddenly.

Isabella Pieri from Alpine, Utah, was left devastated when her mum died from a rare illness when she was only young.



Her grieving dad, Philip, said he struggled to do Isabella’s hair when his wife died – so he gave her a crew cut.

It was then that school bus driver Tracy Dean stepped in and began styling the child’s hair for her every day before class. Now, years on, Ms Dean plaits Isabella’s long brown hair just before she steps off the bus for school.


Speaking about the kind act to KSL TV, the 11-year-old little girl said: ‘It makes me feel like she’s a mum pretty much to me. And it makes me excited for the next day to see what she does’.

Dad Philip added: ‘I originally just gave her a crew cut because I didn’t know how and it was all tangled and I couldn’t get it out for anything. Tracy didn’t have to step up, but she stepped up to help out. I was amazed.’

Ms Dean now also plaits the hair of other little girls on the school bus.

Teachers said that the kindness has helped the children gain confidence.

Tracy said: ‘It makes me feel happy that they are happy’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot