Friday 15 July 2016

How widow lures schoolgirls into prostitution during school hours


Nemesis finally caught up with a widow, who was paraded by the Lagos Police Command alongside some criminals for allegedly recruiting young schoolgirls as commercial s*x workers in a hotel in the Surulere area of the state during school hours.

But the widow, Chinonso Okolokwo, denied bringing the female students into the dirty business, saying she was just a commercial s*x worker at the said hotel.

The hotel is located at Ikate area of Surulere.

Briefing newsmen on her arrest, the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State Command, Fatai Owoseni, said that the suspect’s method was to lure the students from different secondary schools around Surulere. 

Chinonso, according to the CP, would give the students clothes to change into and use them as s*x agents until school closing hours and they will return to their parents houses like other students. Hmmm! 
Some of the girls, as gathered, went home with between N1,000 and N2,000, depending on the number of men they slept with. But the amount, it was learned, was just 10 percent of what was paid by their male customers, while the rest was allegedly pocketed by their managers, among who is Chinonso. 

Madam Chinonso who is from Ebonyi State, said: “I do not know anything about the schoolgirls. I am also a ‘hustler’ at Sunderland Hotel. I took to prostitution after the death of my husband 11 years ago. I have four children, but two died before my husband. 

“I lodged at the hotel for a week or two before going home to take care of my children with the proceeds. Several girls from Abuja and other parts of the country come there to hustle as well. Police raided the hotel and arrested me. I am not connected with what they alleged.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot