Friday 15 July 2016

Yung6ix Claps Back At Cynthia Morgan Over Shabba Track


Yesterday, Cynthia Morgan came at rapper Yung6ix for allegedly leaking his Shabba track which featured her.
The Reggae sensation in her complaint said she was not satisfied with her verse and wanted a retake. However, that was too late as the track was already on social media and enjoyed a lot of downloads.

The long awaited response from Yung6ix is here as the rapper took to twitter too lay a response saying; “You have my email and all my numbers, you couldn’t contact me but go jump into conclusion like an athlete and insult me on social media smh”
See tweet below;
You have my email and all my numbers, you couldn't contact me but go jump into conclusions like an athlete and insult me on social media smh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot