Thursday 15 June 2017

Denrele Edun reveals why his plans for marriage with his ex-girlfriend failed


Denrele Edun has revealed the reasons why he didn’t get to marry his ex-girlfriend, Yvonne.

The media personality explained that he abandoned his plans to get married when there were demands from his ex-family to change from his weird ways, a personality that he says is getting him his daily bread.

“They said there would be a lot of terms and conditions, that I would have to behave a certain kind of way. I thought about it but when I was “normal”, I didn’t have money, if I am broke how will I pay bride price…the girl and I are still friends,” he told Guardian Life.

He also revealed that his unusual style caused him a lot of embarrassment before he got the fame. He said that he was even banished from coming to Church when he refused to change his ways.

“When I didn’t have a car, conductors would push me out of the buses and they would shout about a mad man on the loose when I was in Unilag people used to stone me with pure water…. I remember going home to cry, it wasn’t just the choir, they told me to stop coming to church, it was difficult,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot