Thursday 15 June 2017

Eden Hazard drops major hint on his Chelsea future

Eden Hazard drops major hint on his Chelsea future

Eden Hazard appears to have ruled out the possibility of a summer move to Real Madrid amid speculation he could become this summer’s Galactico singing.
After a turbulent 2014/15 season, Hazard rediscovered his best form under Antonio Conte and helped inspire Chelsea to the Premier League title, scoring 16 goals and providing a further five assists.

Hazard’s rejuvenation has sparked fresh rumours of a move to the Spanish giants this summer with Zinedine Zidane a self-confessed admirer of the Belgium international.

But in an interview with Chelsea’s magazine, the 26-year-old outlined his intention to win back-to-back Premier League titles  and reclaim the Footballer of the Year Award next season.
‘Hopefully next year it is the same, we win the League and then I win Player of the Year. Obviously winning the League is what we want most and the award is just a bonus,’ said Hazard who is likely to miss the next three months after damaging ankle ligaments on international duty.

‘We started this season well and we won the League, but next year we have to work as hard as we have this season. We have to be ready every year at the same level to stay at the top.
‘I’ve been here for five years now and I’m so happy. I’m at one of the best clubs in the world, so I’m very happy to play for such a big club like this.

‘After five years I know everything about the club. Even if I’m still only 26, I have a lot of experience now.
‘I started playing at 16 in France so I’ve been professional for 10 years. In terms of games and experience, I’m one of the oldest ones. I like this club because it’s like a family. I have a lot of friends and we all talk to each other.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot