Thursday 15 June 2017

Marital issues affected me last season at Leicester City – Musa

Marital issues affected me last season at Leicester City – Musa

Super Eagles and Leicester City forward Ahmed Musa says he is looking forward to a better season in England than the one he had last season after marrying his new wife Juliet Adeh last month.
Musa struggled for form and consistency following his big money move from CSKA Moscow to the former Premier League Champions, and at a point failed to make the matchday squad in some of their games.

The 24 year old puts it’s down to issues in his marriage, and after divorcing his wife of four years and mother of his two kids Jamila, Musa told Complete Sports that he is once again happy following his marriage to Juliet.
“Marriage is not new to me but I believe it was a right move to make when I did. The past remains in the past. I’m happy now and I think well and I can focus on my game which suffered a bit.” Musa said.
Linked with a move away from the King Power‎ stadium, the speedy winger who is also comfortable as a forward insist he has a future at the club, hence he is not willing to consider a move away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot