Saturday 26 August 2017

I Made Wizkid, Timaya, Asa, Others Who They Are Today - Sound Sultan


Veteran act, Sound Sultan has declared he is king.

The singer while speaking with Showtime bragged about his years in the industry saying he mentored and inspired the likes of Timaya, Wizkid, D'banj and a few others making them into what they are today.


“So many artistes that are big now, when they were budding artistes, I inspired and motivated them. From P-Square to Wizkid, Dbanj, Timaya, Asa, and all the other guys.”
On not being scared of his thron ein the game despite these people enjoying massive attention from around the globe:

“That I want to mentor young up and coming artistes doesn’t stop my own career movement, it’s more like a positive energy; it’s not something you need to take a break from. .
.
You don’t have to wait for your fire to die down before igniting another person’s, while your fire is burning you can use it to ignite another person’s fire, so they could feed off the good energy that you emit. .
That’s why I’m always here; I feel I’ve already done my own thing, all I do now is to satisfy my fans, use the attention and limelight to influence another person." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot