Saturday 26 August 2017

President Buhari mocks Resume Or Resign London protesters


President Muhammadu Buhari has taken a swipe at those who held #ResumeOrResign protest in front of the Abuja House in London, United Kingdom, saying he hopes they would also join him in Nigeria now that he had returned home.

The President said now that he had returned to Nigeria, he hoped that those Nigerians would also return home.Speaking at a meeting he had with state governors at the Presidential Villa, Abuja,he said


“I am very happy with the national prayers that cut across religions and ethnicity; people were praying.
“In fact, some groups in London came and sang the national anthem and asked that I should go back home. Indeed, I have come back home. I hope those who went there are not stuck there. (I hope) they will come back and join us.
“Those that are stuck there with the Brexit, I hope they have weighed the implications that it won’t affect them, including those that have property there.
“Those who are not paying tax here; I hope when they sell their property there, they will bring some of the money here. We need it very badly here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot