Saturday 26 August 2017

Lady Gaga weeps as she reveals she is lonely


Lady Gaga bares her soul in a series of teasers from her upcoming Netflix documentary, Gaga: Five Foot Two. In it, she discusses everything from her infamous feud with Madonna through to her loneliness and health woes.


She even breaks down in tears of misery at one point because she’s got nobody to go home to.


“I’m alone Brandon, every night,” sobs the star, who split with fiancee Taylor Kinney last year."And all these people will leave, and then I’ll be alone. And I go from everyone touching me all day, and talking at me all day, to total silence.”


In another scene  she discusses the truth behind her widely reported feud with Madonna.

"The thing with, like, me and Madonna, for example, is that I admired her always. And I still admire her no matter what she may think of me,” she insists, while her friends laugh in the background."The only thing that really bothers me about her is…” before the clip cuts off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot