Saturday 26 August 2017

Why I hate shaving – Richard Mofe-Damijo


Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo has revealed that he hates shaving.
In an interview with Punch, the veteran said it is usually uncomfortable leaving everything he has to do to shave.


He said, “I hate to shave, so once I have an opportunity not to work, I let it grow. I don’t keep it for the sake of grooming it. I just leave my beard because I don’t want to shave. I would say that shaving is about the most personal thing I hate to do and it is because I’d have to stop everything I am doing just to shave.


“Ironically, it is one of the most therapeutic things for me. If I need to calm down fast, all I do is shave and that is simply because I have to be calm to shave. So it helps me as well. I keep a clean shaved head not because it is a brand identity but because I cannot keep an afro. Since my hair does not grow enough to become an afro, I just keep it clean,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot