Friday 15 September 2017

Superstar Selena Gomez undergoes kidney transplant


American singer and actress, Selena Gomez, has undergone kidney transplant. A friend of hers donated a kidney to her, it has been revealed.

The 25-year-old pop star suffers with Lupus and the side effects of the autoimmune disease damaged her organs so much that she was told by doctors that she required a transplant.


Selena found a willing donor in her ‘beautiful friend’ Francia Raisa and after it was confirmed that she was a match the operation and transplant took place in the summer and was a success.

The Hands To Myself hitmaker took to her Instagram account to reveal her ordeal with her 126 million followers, sharing a photo of her and Francia holding hands in their hospital beds.

“I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of. So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering. It was what I needed to do for my overall health,” she wrote.

SEE HER POST BELOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot