Monday 16 October 2017

Bride sells wedding dress after marriage ends on honeymoon


A bride, who caught her husband chatting up women on honeymoon, is selling her wedding dress for £150.

Jane Tarren, 46, from York, wants to get rid of the £800 gown after he marriage to Michael Borg, 42, ended in disaster, just days after their trip to Mexico.


The mother-of-two said her husband spent more time on their holiday chatting up other women than being with her.

She told The Sun: ‘When we got there it was more like a funeral. There was no compassion. No love.

‘One of the nights I found him chatting to two girls with a drink. I knew something wasn’t right.’
When they got home, Ms Tarren found messages found online messages Mr Borg sent to a friend, saying he had married a ‘fat girl’ and did not love her.

Now the couple are getting divorced and credit control manager Ms Tarren decided the size 18-22 dress had to go and is selling it to raise money for charity.

She added: ‘You learn from your mistakes and it was an expensive lesson. I would have walked on fire for that man until now. I don’t hate him. I pity him.’
She described the dress as ‘in stunning condition unlike my marriage’.

Her Facebook advert said: ‘Please help me remove this Sontie wedding dress from my life, it does look stunning on, enough to distract you from the fact your (sic) marrying a compulsive liar.

‘Will fit someone 18-22 the dress is in stunning condition unlike my marriage.

‘All bad luck has been removed as post separation the dress was cleaned I know this because after dry cleaning I became happier and more confident realising what it was like to be treated well in a relationship.’



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot