Monday 16 October 2017

Rihanna admits to paying extra attention when it comes to dressing her fluctuating body


Award winning singer Rhanna in a new interview has revealed that her outfit choices are frequently dictated by her 'fluctuating' body type - saying that from one week to the next she can go up or down a dress size.

 Rihanna said she first consider if it's a 'fat week' or a 'skinny week' when considering her wardrobe.

Speaking to The Cut on Friday, the songstress said:
'I actually have had the pleasure of a fluctuating body type, where one day I can literally fit into something that is bodycon, and then the next day - the next week - I need something oversized.'

'I really pay attention every day when I go into the closet about what's working for my body that morning,' she said, adding: 'It's an individual thing.'

'If you take it further, it's like: "What week are you having? You having a skinny week? You having a fat week? Are we doing arms this week? We doing legs this week? We doing oversized?

Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot