Monday 16 October 2017

Plus-sized Actress, Gabourey Sidibe Lost More Weight (Photos)

Gabourey Sidibe Lost Weight

American actress, Gabourey Sidibe’s changing weight has been making headlines lately, and in a recent selfie, she stunned fans with her even tinier waist.

The 33-year-old actress who used to be really big, as can be seen in the photo above, revealed just weeks ago that she underwent weight loss (gastric bypass) surgery.


In a recent interview with Nylon, Gabby revealed her struggle with eating disorders, diabetes, and failed dieting. And while her fans have followed her inspiring weight loss on social media, she won’t stand for negative comments.

She said:

“You don’t get to talk about my body if you like it or not; it’s my body.
And yeah, I have been struggling with weight my entire life. I realize that as long as I have a body, it will be a struggle.”

See more Photos:


Gabourey Sidibe Lost Weight


Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot