Tuesday 6 March 2018

''Why I don’t rush to visit violence-hit areas'' President Buhari


During his visit in Taraba state yesterday, President Buhari gave reasons for not immediately visiting areas in the country that have recorded any form of violent attacks. Speaking to the state government officials and traditional rulers, President Buhari who has been criticised for never going to states to commiserate with them when they suffer any form of attack, said


I am here (Taraba) to meet with the leadership of the state, to offer my condolences to those who lost loved ones and properties in violence. People, sometimes expect me to rush out to the fields, to go and make noise. But I have my ways of gathering intelligence. I get to know what is happening across the country without necessarily going to those areas. I will be going to Benue and Zamfara after I return from Ghana to also condole with the people,” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot