Thursday 23 March 2017

Pregnant Lady Who Had Several Abortions For Her Boss Ask For Help

Image result for LADY WHO HAD SEVERAL ABORTIONS FOR HER BOSS, ASKS FOR HELP

A lady who has had several abortions for her boss just because he gave her a promotion at work, says she is currently pregnant again with his child and is afraid to have another abortion.

What do you think she should do in this case? 

She wrote:
I am pregnant for my boss in the office and it is killing me slowly. I have been aborting and aborting but this time am scared for my life. This man gave me common promotion and since then he has been abusing me. He sex me everywhere in the office ,use me any how he likes and he never gives me money . If I ask for money,he will say I should wait for salary .This man has never had sex with me in a hotel or a decent place,only in hopeless places ,his car,office rest rooms,back yard,odd places . After sex he will ask me to go clean myself up. He refuse me to keep a boyfriend. Please I need advise,should I keep this baby or take my chances and take it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot