Thursday 8 June 2017

Diego Costa reveals Antonio Conte has told him he can quit Chelsea

Diego Costa reveals Antonio Conte has told him he can leave Chelsea

Diego Costa has revealed that Antonio Conte has informed him that he can leave Chelsea this summer.

The 28-year-old came close to leaving Stamford Bridge for the Chinese Super League in the January transfer window but his three-year stint with the Premier League champions now looks to be at an end.


Costa has already made his desire to return to Atletico Madrid clear to Chelsea but that potential destination has been scuppered due to the Spanish club’s transfer ban, which prevents them from registering players until January 2018.

‘I’m going to be honest, the other day, Conte sent me a message saying I am not in his plans for Chelsea, so I’ll have to find a way out,’ Costa told reporters after Spain’s draw with Colombia on Wednesday evening.

‘I love living in Madrid, but I have to think about my future.

‘It’s complicated because I cannot go four or five months without playing. I have no preference for a league, I just want to play.’
More to follow…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot