Thursday 8 June 2017

‘It Annoys Me When People Congratulate Me On My Weight Loss’- Gabourey Sidibe


Gabourey Sidibe says she gets annoyed when people congratulate her over her weight loss. She said:

It just annoys me because I’m just like, don’t congratulate me on that,” s. “If you’re going to congratulate me on my weight loss, also congratulate me every time I  pee. Congratulate me every time I’m burping. Because my body actually has nothing to do with you, and I don’t really need your support for it.”
“My body will always be my body and always had been, and you have nothing to do with it and you’re kind of a stranger. But the way it works is that this is just my body. In the same way that this is just my face, this is just mine.”`

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot