Wednesday 2 April 2014

No Gut No Glory is The Storm of My Life- Phyno

 

  The talented Rapper and Penthaus music act Phyno whose debut album, No Gut No Glory, was introduced to the Nigerian music market some few weeks ago and is already buzzing and trending like  wild fire. 


Since music is an art of expression, what I did with this album was just my own way of sharing my life experience with my fans with the hope of inspiring someone through my songs.

  Phyno, who was addressing news men at Nsukka, after a superlative performance at the Star Trek concert.  The 19 tracker album, features Olamide, Psquare, Omawumi, Efa, Ice prince, Flavour and others. This is just the beginning  of good things to come, my fans should watch out for more videos from me, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot