Saturday 19 August 2017

“I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around”- Nigerian businessman Aliko Dangote

Image result for Aliko Dangote

Africa’s richest and and billionaire business mogul, Aliko Dangote has disclosed that he does not own a house outside the shores of Nigeria.

Speaking to senior media executives in Lagos over the weekend, the altruistic businessman said, “Somebody asked me, how many houses do you have abroad? I said, well, to tell you the good news, I don’t even have a nine-inch block outside Nigeria, and that is the truth; I don’t have a house anywhere abroad.”

During the session with pressmen, he also recounted how the late MKO Abiola warned him against delving into the media business. He narrated, “I went to see Abiola and I said to him, you look a bit worried. And he said he could not sleep because of a publication…How many times will I be chasing reporters and running my business. Let me advise you, don’t go and do this newspaper business.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot