Thursday 4 January 2018

FFK has “been abducted and forcefully taken prisoner by the most beautiful woman in the world”


Femi Fani-Kayode, former Minister of Aviation, has revealed that he has been abducted and forcefully taken prisoner by someone. He further thanked the someone, who happened to be his wife for being there for him while also gushing about her.

He posted the photo above and wrote…


”I have been abducted and forcefully taken prisoner by the most beautiful woman in the world. We are at a beautiful hotel in Lagos and we are having a wonderful time. Aragorn is part of the conspiracy and he is looking at us and smiling as we are taking these pictures.

Family is everything and I am truly blessed to have Precious. I love you darling. Always will. You are everything to me and you make me so happy. Thanks for always being there for me. You give me joy. @snowhiteey”.

Recall that the senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, in 2018 prophecies on New Year day, said some persons will try to assassinate FFK’s Precious sometime this year.

While FFK reacted to the prophecy by the senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries by thanking Apostle Suleman for revealing what would befall his family.


He, however, boasted that he is not afraid as nothing shall happen to his wife.

”I thank the Lord for using the great Apostle Suleman to expose the evil plan of my adversaries to assassinate my beautiful wife, Precious Chikwendu, in 2018.

“The bible says the Lord “reveals to redeem”. They shall fail because she is a daughter of Zion, she is hidden in Christ and she is covered by the blood of Jesus.

“If you want a fight face me like a man and leave my wife alone.

“Only cowards and vermin target the wives of their critics.

“No fear! No retreat! No surrender! We are unbeatable!”.

He said….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot