Wednesday 14 March 2018

Tears As Nigerian Man Is Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Italy (Photos)


A Nigerian man living in Italy identified as Evangelist Igg has reportedly lost his life in a most sad manner.
 
 
Information gathered revealed that he was brutally stabbed to death by his girlfriend, yesterday while the duo were fighting at a night club in Italy. The sad incident happened after a disagreement.
 
 
Friends took to Facebook to mourn him.
 
Nosa Diamant wrote: "Oh death why did you decided to visit my beloved like this . Evangelist Igg . IGG so I will not see you again. Why did u decide to go without saying good bye was expecting your call today IGG you couldn't call to say bros bye . I will forever miss you my dearest brother and friend . 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 bro you broke my heart leaving us like this at this time . I just can't say R.I.P to you bro cos I refuse to accept it. Calistus pls return if possible and tell us you are joking."
 
Gallant Qvng added: 
"If tears😒cud build a stairway
And memories a lane,
I'd walk right up 2HEAVEN
and bring u bak HOME
Rest in Peace Bro Evangelist Igg
Gone bt nt Forgotten 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭."
 
Khing Zee wrote:
"GOD'S PLAN WE ALL MISS U BRO RIP RIP SO SAD 
#IGG #Evangelist 
WE all Miss u brother 
WE pray Almighty Allah 
Grant u Eternal Paradise Amin 
THE ENTIRE Jtowm Miss U BRO

#IGG #EVANGELIST 😭😒😭."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot