Saturday 4 November 2017

I Am Not The Ooni’s Next Olori — Ara


Since her deserved appointment as Cultural Ambassador of Ile-Ife Kingdom, and the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi’s recent divorce from his wife, Olori Wuraola, tongues have been wagging that sensational female talking drummer and performing artiste, Aralola Olumuyiwa, better known as ‘Ara’, may become the Ooni’s next Olori, but she has denied being romantically involved with the monarch.



To set the records straight, the delectable talking drummer who recently found love again after seven years of waiting told Showtime in an exclusive chat that her new secret lover is not the Ooni of Ife which is why it is impossible for her to become his next Olori.

“The truth is in Ife I’m called Olori; people assume I’m his woman. I have been called by the widows and certain people to please come and be the Olori. They believe I am perfect for him; I understand the culture, I understand him, we’re very close but the truth is, it’s not him, so I don’t blame people who assume it’s him, honestly I don’t” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot