Saturday 4 November 2017

I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench My Urges – Actress Elom


Nollywood actress Omalicha Elom has revealed how she gets sexual satisfaction, despite being single. In an interview with SunNews, she said:

“I have never experienced heartbreak.

In fact, I don’t even know what it is like, because I have only dated two guys in my life. I was the one that dumped them.


I broke their hearts instead. The last one even threatened to pour acid on me, because he couldn’t deal with the heartbreak.

Right now, I’m single and flirting. I need to make lots of money. “On quenching sexual urges, she said; “Whenever I need sexual satisfaction, I would look for an old flame or new crush. It’s not so hard; I’m not a shy person.

I‘ll just walk up to the new guy that I’m crushing on and tell him I like him and want him in my bed.

I’ll ask for a fling. We are all adults. After having sex once or twice, that’s it, then we can call it quits and life goes on.”

On making use of sex toys, she said: “I’m not a fan of sex toys. I often help myself (masturbate), but I can’t do sex toys.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot