Thursday 29 March 2018

"Some"Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says


A Twitter user has shocked many after he revealed he is having a sexual relationship with his little sister .According to him,some call it incest ,but they call it fate.

He tweets;
"Me and my sister have a love that goes beyond the legal system. Some call it incest, we call it fate

Our parents don’t know but they will soon cuz she actually 3 months pregnant with my daughter/niece

Me and my baby sister. Cutest couple ever. I love her . The world will never understand the bond we 

have.

Honestly I didn’t know dating your half siblings was a bad thing. We’re foreign we don’t understand these things

It ain’t insects if we only half related

Ok but that is my baby sister and we is bleeping so what else should I say?! Lol"


He also posts videos of her twerking for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot