Sunday 9 March 2014

Shakira’s boyfriend Gerard Pique bans her from filming sexy videos with men

                               Shakira: My man doesn't let me do music videos with men
Shakira is more than happy for her man to wear the trousers in their relationship after she admitted her boyfriend has banned her from filming raunchy music videos with men.
The 37-year-old revealed that she had to get down and dirty with Rihanna, 26, for their collaboration Can’t Remember To Forget You, because she was the only person her partner, Barcelona footballer Gerard Pique, 27, would let ‘graze my thigh’.

‘He’s very territorial, and since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women,’ the Hips Don’t Lie singer said.
‘It’s more than implied in our relationship that I can’t do videos like I used to. It’s out of the question – which I like, by the way.

Shakira and Rihanna had Gerard's blessing for their steamy video (Picture: Vevo)


‘I like that he protects his turf and he values me, in a way that the only person he would ever let graze my thigh would be Rihanna,’ the Voice judge confessed to Billboard magazine.
Shakira – who has 15-month old son Milan with Pique – previously admitted she enjoyed getting close to RiRi when they were shooting the video, calling her ‘the sexiest woman on the planet.’

The rather racy video sees the pair appear in a series of skimpy outfits, before writhing around on a bed caressing each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot