Sunday 9 March 2014

Video: School teacher shows sex tape of herself to her class by mistake

                        The explicit video showed the female teacher "performing sex acts" on her fiancĂ©, according to reports.

School pupils were left stunned when a teacher inadvertently showed them a sex tape of her and her fiancé.
The incident happened on Wednesday at Forest Heights Middle School in Little Rock, Arkansas.
The unnamed teacher apologised and said the X-rated video had got mixed up in her lesson notes.
However, many parents of the pupils, who were in their early teens, are still unhappy.
‘[My son] says she was performing sex acts,’ Nicolar Tolerson told KARK-TV.
‘My heart goes out to not only my son, but other kids in the classroom.’
Mr Tolerson was happy to get an apology but still wanted action taken.
He added: ‘I want something done. My concern is with [my son] being in that environment.’
School officials are considering which disciplinary measures to take, while still investigating how the mistake was made.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot