Sunday 9 March 2014

Video: Millionaire Matchmaker Implants Woman With Eyeball Jewelry (platinum)

                             eye
In today’s unsettlingly unnecessary cosmetic surgery news, a woman has had a platinum heart embedded in her eyeball.
Kristina Kovalevskaya paid $3,000 (£1,800) for the privilege of having Dr Emil Chynn make an incision into her eyeball skin and place the 3.5mm shard inside.
‘I’m a person who likes extremes…I want to keep it in my eye as long as possible,’ the Russian-born New Yorker told BlackBook.
‘I like it, but I’m planning to swap it out. I really want to try a new design. Every girl wants to try something new.’
As to why she chose a heart, the 26-year-old added ‘because I’m already a star’.



                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot