Monday 26 February 2018

Woman Attacks Her Husband With Acid After Sex In Kaduna Over Infidelity


According to reports, this woman (pictured) got an information that her best friend is pregnant for her husband. On February 15, 2018, when her husband returned from work, this woman pretended as if she was not yet aware of the secret relationship between her husband her best friend.

She served him food, seduced him and they made love that night. After the sex the man quickly slept off not knowing what was in stock for him -(his wife bought acid from one Kabir the battery charger and kept it under their bed).


After she notice that her husband has slept off, she poured the acid on her man’s genitals. The man was rushed to a nearby hospital by neighbors but the hospital rejected him and referred him to FMC where he eventually died on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 Zaria.


Police in Kaduna confirmed that the woman is in their custody and she will be charge to court for murder as soon as they conclude their investigations.




“I love my husband so much, I was not intended to kill him. It was so painful to me that he got my best friend pregnant and he could not tell me, I knew about it from outsiders. I know I have over reacted but I want his family, our children and government to forgive me, I never planned to kill him, the alleged murderer stated.”*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot