Thursday, 16 March 2017

Arsene Wenger speaks out on Barcelona's interest in Hector Bellerin

Arsene Wenger speaks out on Barcelona's interest in Hector Bellerin

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has dismissed interest from Spanish giants Barcelona in right-back Hector Bellerin.
Reports in Spain this week claimed the Gunners had held talks with Luis Enrique’s side over a £35million move for the 21-year-old.

Bellerin left Barcelona for Arsenal as a 16-year-old and has regularly been linked with a return to the Camp Nou since breaking into Arsenal’s side in 2015.
However, the Spaniard recently signed a long-term deal at the Emirates until 2022 and Wenger says he’s unaware of any interest.

‘No,’ said Wenger, when asked if Barcelona had been in contract.
‘We have just extended his contract and he has an unbelievable amount of years to go.’

No comments:

Post a comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot