Thursday 16 March 2017

“I Am Competing With Anybody” — B Red On His Relationship With Davido


HKN signed act, Adebayo Adeleke fondly called B-Red has revealed to The Nation that he has no issues with his cousin and DMW record owner, Davido.
B Red who admits he is not bothered about what people are saying said:
“Aside from being a label mate, Davido is my brother. I’m always with him. I’m always chatting with him. We just shot my new video ‘Fall For You’. Because he owned a label now, doesn’t imply that we are having issues. We are still together, we still make music together.

“I just think what people need to understand now is that, he has his own team; I have my own team. And we still love each other,” he said. On both record labels competing on new signees,
He said; “Not at all, there is no competition in any form. I am competing with anybody. Instead we are being supportive. I am just doing my own thing, so I perceive every other person doing theirs. Mayorkun and I are cool, I was even at one his recent video shoot and it’s a success which I am proud of being involved.”
He also noted that he has not been hiding from the spotlight. “I’m always in the spotlight,” he said. “I don’t understand what you are talking about. I just dropped my new single, ‘Fall For You’ featuring Davido. It is out right now. I had over 400k views in six days, and I’m sure one can record that as good start. I am really confident it’s doing well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot