Thursday 16 March 2017

Woman Exposes Best Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Husband in Kenya


A Kenyan woman who has been secretly sleeping with the husband of her best friend has been exposed. The woman identified as Olivia Apondi was exposed on social media by the best-friend identified as Ann Ahenda who couldn't hide her frustrations on finding out about the illicit affair.


Ann Ahenda made public irrefutable evidence of an illicit relationship between her husband and Olivia Apondi Agutu who happens to be her best friend. Olivia was enjoying the illicit affair and even sent her unclad photos to the man's Whatsapp.

After stumbling on the unclad photos, Ahenda shared it on a social media group to expose the woman writing: "I have experience the true meaning of betrayal. I never thought this will happen to me. OLIVIA APONDI AGUTU, your place is in HELL We use to be best of friends with this lady, and our husbands are like brothers for almost 5 years now.only for me to realize that I have been smiling with a python.

"She and my husband are having affair behind our back.even though I know my husband can cheat I never expect it to be my best friend. after all we have been through OLIVIA? Spending days with you in the hospital and looking after you? And at that age with a 16th are old daughter and four boys you are still sending nude photos? you are wicked for real." (sic)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot