Thursday 16 March 2017

Hollywood Actor, Ben Affleck reveals alcohol addiction treatment


The “Batman” star made the revelation in a post on his Facebook page on Tuesday, March 14, 2017.

The 44-year-old father of three said the condition was, “something I’ve dealt with in the past and will continue to confront. I want to live life to the fullest and be the best father I can be.
I want my kids to know there is no shame in getting help when you need it, and to be a source of strength for anyone out there who needs help but is afraid to take the first step.“

Affleck, who previously went to rehab in 2001, said he was fortunate to have the love and support of family and friends including his “co-parent, Jennifer”.

He and Jennifer Garner announced their separation in 2015 after a decade of marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot